Skip to main content

Still alive...

Don't worry, I'm still alive and have a bunch of new projects on the horizon. I'll be posting a lot more in the coming days.

Comments

  1. Excellent review! Mint takes Ubuntu and makes it work! After your review, I plan to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad that after surfing the web for uch a long time I have found out this information. I’m really lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was of course amazing again even though it was terrifying for me to read what happened to you.You turned what could have been a very bad thing into something funny and positive. Do take care. Also your live radio news broadcast was also amazing.I love you xoxox
    curtisbridges.com - cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii ravin….do a favour for us….plz put a pic of ur love khushi on ur website or orkut…we all wanna see her…..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you’re doing some research to fill in the ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, if I were currently immersed in writing a book explaining set theory, it would have sounded like that to me too, I’m sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Racial humor! Thanks, Internet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paradigm Switches

Sometimes in life, you just need to switch things up. You realize you've been doing things either just a little less efficiently or outright wrong and you just need to make a jump into something different... I hit this point over the last year and finally had the guts to make a major change. Yes, I bought a Mac Book Pro. Some background: I've been a Windows (and DOS before that) user since roughly the 5th grade (that would be 1984/1985-ish, eeek) and part time Linux user on and off since 1994.  Other than two years in college, I've used those platforms (and a little Solaris) exclusively -- that's 25 years of experience.  Twenty-five years of learning shortcuts, time savings, and overall comfort on a computing platform. All that experience, shaken up and shelved for now.  Well, sorta.  This is what I think so far: Pros: I LOVE the hardware.  Seriously. Dual video cards (one for low power, one for high performance) Upwards to 8 hours of battery life...

Favorite TV Shows of All Time

This is in response to: http://www.myextralife.com/sitenews/my-favorite-tv-shows-of-all-time/ The Simpsons Friends The Cosby Show Cheers House Mash Family Ties Nova Tonight Show (with Johnny Carson) Law and Order This Old House Alias As you can see, I was a kid in the '80's.